Thursday, April 26, 2012

Aquarium

So last Sunday we decided to visit the new aquarium that just opened in KC.  I highly recommend it.  We had a lot of fun.  Also, I recommend that you buy your tickets in advance online.  They are cheaper and you get to go to the front of the line to pick them up (not have to wait in line with all the people there to purchase tickets).  The only disadvantage is you have to plan the day and time you're going to go and buy your tickets about a week in advance.  You can also buy a combo ticket for the aquarium and legoland but since Elijah is still a bit too small for legoland, we just did aquarium this time.  I tried to get some good pictures but 1) they don't like you to use a flash since it supposedly bothers the fish (although many people were using them and the fish didn't seem to care) and 2) my camera battery died halfway through.  So I scraped together the pictures we took on my camera and the ones Mike's mom took and this is the best we got.  Please forgive all the obscene shots of my cleavage.  I can't really help it anymore.






At the petting pool

Touching a starfish














I wish that I had gotten a picture of him with the jellyfish because when he saw them he started calling them bubbles.  And there was a big tank with stingrays and eels that he was laughing at, but alas by that time the camera battery had died.

No comments:

Post a Comment