Thursday, March 29, 2012

Saying Goodbye to an Old Friend

Maybe people will think I'm weird for feeling a bit sad and nostalgic about this but since we are having a second baby, we are buying a newer, bigger car for dual carseat purposes and, as a result, today we sold our older car.  It is my old '98 Chevy Prism.  I have had it since my first year in college and it has been a great car for me.  Very rarely did it break down and I made many memories in it.  I remember back in college, I was the one with the fancy, new car.  Now it's like ancient but I still have always liked it (which I guess also makes me ancient since it's a 98 and that's the year I graduated high school, but I digress).





Anyway, I'm glad it will be taking someone else around safely.  *sigh*  My last hold to my college years is now going bye bye.  Got a bit choked up watching it drive away.  Goodbye, Old Friend! *sniffle*

No comments:

Post a Comment