Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fingerpainting, Take Two

Okay so we finally got some nice weather so we gave the fingerpainting another go.  Elijah seemed to really like it.  It only lasted about 30 minutes before we were trying to paint things other than the paper (i.e. shorts, the chair, our own legs, etc.) but it was fun while it did last.  (I used spray and wash on the shorts so we'll see if the stains come out.  If not, we'll just make those the painting shorts from now on.)  Unfortunately, I have a lot of unusable paint left over.  Next time I'll probably make half of what I made this time.  It kept in the fridge for awhile but I had to really stir it up to get it to mix again.  Anywho, here is the chronicle of the experience:












I am very glad that I made the paints with edible stuff because some of it did end up in the mouth.  And he got a little overzealous with some of the paper so it got torn, but here is the final masterpiece:

No comments:

Post a Comment