Friday, May 25, 2012

Name Change

So since we are weeks away from having baby #2, I think I need to change the name of this blog.  I'm not going to change the address or anything, just the name.  Probably to "The Oesch Momma" or maybe I'll try to do some kind of play on words with "Oesch" (pronounced "Ish").  Maybe not, though, since most people won't get it.

Anyway, in the meantime here are some pictures of Elijah playing on the new climber/slide thing that Mike's mom got for him.












It also has a basketball goal on the side.  It came with balls but not a pump for pumping them up so I will have to borrow one from someone this weekend.  In the meantime, we can use the Mizzou ball that Mike usually plays with.  Yes, I am serious about that.  I married a 4 year old.



No comments:

Post a Comment